Rehab & Detox for Adults
The Substance Use Disorder Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Rockford Center is an outpatient program at our off-site day treatment clinic, Rockford at the Orchards, designed to provide adults ages 18+ with comprehensive substance abuse care with the flexibility of a day program. Our program utilizes an evidence-based curriculum, delivered by physicians and clinicians who have extensive experience in substance use disorder treatment. This physician-supervised program will evaluate each person’s overall health and recovery, treating underlying and co-occurring disorders that might cause or exacerbate substance abuse such as trauma, depression or PTSD. This program operates five days a week, but offers the flexibility of various tracks so that individuals are attending the program three or four times per week.
Program features include:
- Comprehensive assessment using ASAM 2.1 Criteria
- Medication stabilization, if necessary
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Daily structured group therapy
- Integration of 12-step programming
- Encourage progression through stages of change
- Family support and therapy sessions
- Individualized relapse prevention plans
- Random urine drug screenings
- Expressive therapies including art, music, movement, and yoga
- Discharge and aftercare planning
- Coordination with outpatient providers
The Substance Use Disorder IOP occurs Monday through Friday from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. at our Rockford at the Orchards facility, located at Orchard Commons Business Park, 5598 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE 19808.
Help Is Never Far Away
We’re available 24/7 to provide a no-cost mental health assessment by calling 302-996-5480. Walk-in appointments are also welcome. For additional details about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.