To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and community, limitations to visitation are in effect. In-person visitation has generally been suspended (with limited critical exceptions). Please contact us directly with questions related to your particular circumstances.
We strongly encourage the use of electronic methods to stay connected with loved ones including telemedicine, Zoom and extended phone time.
Visiting Friends & Family
Families are vital to the healing and recovery process of patients struggling with mental health issues. We welcome loved ones to come and visit patients while they’re receiving treatment at Rockford Center. When at our facility, we ask that all patients and visitors adhere to the following guidelines in advance of and during their stay:
- All visitors must be age 13 or older.
- All visitors will be required to sign in for visits as well as show photo identification.
- Visitors will be taken from our main lobby in 15-minute increments.
- To ensure a full visit, visitors should arrive 15 minutes before visitation to sign in and receive a guest badge.
Please see below for visitation hours for each unit. Please note that the adult units are split based on current level of care. Call Rockford Center before your visit to inquire about the unit in which your loved one is housed.
Adult Middle Unit (ext. 414)
Thursday: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Adult End Unit (ext. 401)
Monday: 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Adult Stable Unit (ext. 445)
Wednesday: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Adult Recovery Unit (ext. 802)
Tuesday: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Adolescent Unit (ext. 425 or 467)
Saturday: 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Sunday: 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Child Unit (ext. 362 or 363)
Saturday: 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Please arrive timely for the start of the visitation hour.
- Each patient is allowed one visitor and must be the parent or guardian if the patient is a minor. A Photo ID is required.
- All visitors must wear a medical grade mask. You will be provided one if needed. Cloth masks are not acceptable.
- Respect social distancing as much as possible
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, including using hand sanitizers located throughout the facility
Thank you for being a partner in your loved ones care as we continue to work to maintain the safety of all our patients, employees and guests.
Help Is Never Far Away
We’re available 24/7 to provide a no-cost mental health assessment by calling 302-996-5480. Walk-in appointments are also welcome. For additional details about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.