Outpatient Care for Adults
The Adult Day Treatment Program at Rockford Center offers intensive therapeutic assistance for individuals who need support as they strive to achieve a satisfying and productive life at home, in the workplace, and the community. The program can act as a “step down” for individuals who have completed an inpatient program, but can also serve as an alternative to more traditional outpatient programming for adults who need more intensive treatment and care. The program also offers support for adults who might be struggling with a co-occurring substance use disorder.
The program highlights include:
- Comprehensive individual assessments, including psychiatric, psycho-social, and nursing. The assessments will help the treatment team provide referrals to additional appropriate resources.
- Treatment teams include a board-certified psychiatrist, a registered nurse, a masters-level counselor or licensed clinical social worker, and a staff member with drug and alcohol experience and/or Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor.
- Daily psychoeducational therapy, group therapy, and skills training
- Evidence-based therapy modalities, including, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), mindfulness-based therapy, and the “Six Stages of Change” therapy model
- Expressive therapies including art and music therapy
- Medication evaluation, management, and monitoring
- Family therapy sessions
- Coordination with the employer, if needed
The Adult Day Treatment Program occurs Monday through Friday from 9 a.m to 3 p.m. at our Rockford at the Orchards facility, located at Orchard Commons Business Park, 5598 Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, DE 19808.
Help Is Never Far Away
We’re available 24/7 to provide a no-cost mental health assessment by calling 302-996-5480. Walk-in appointments are also welcome. For additional details about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.